Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Oxford Traditional Basin Taps
A pair of traditional Oxford Basin Taps suitable for a 2 tap hole basin. The taps are manufactured from solid brass and come with quarter turn ceramic disc technology and are suitable for water pressure systems from 0.2 bar to 3.0 bar.
View This Products Installation Instructions
- Pair of Basin Taps
- Does NOT include basin waste. Please see matching items.
- Crosshead Handles
- 1/4 Turn Ceramic Disc Technology
- Cold tap anti-clockwise for ON, Hot tap clockwise for ON
- Manufactured from Solid Brass with a Chrome Finish
- Minimum Pressure - 0.2 Bar (flow rate of 7.8 litres per minute)
- Medium Pressure - 0.5 Bar (flow rate of 12 litres per minute)
- Maximum Pressure - 3.0 Bar (flow rate of 29.4 litres per minute)
- Excludes: Flexible Tap Connectors (Please see matching items)
- Suitable for the following water systems:
- Combination Boilers
- Pressurised Systems
- Pumped Systems
- Gravity Fed Systems (which may require a pump)
- Subject to a minimum pressure of 0.2 bar