Turin 1800 x 800 Double Ended Whirlpool Bath-Double Bath Screen
The Turin 1800 x 800 Double Ended Whirlpool Bath includes an 11 jet whirlpool system. It comes with a 5 year on site manufacturers guarantee and optimum drain down for hygiene. This system combines 4 side jets, 5 back jets and 2 foot jets. The Turin Range is a luxury range of baths made from high quality lucite 5mm acrylic. The 1800 x 800 bath is a rather large bath ideal for medium size bathrooms. Choose from the Better Bathrooms extensive range of bath taps to perfectly compliment this bath and complete the look.
- Bath Type: Straight, Double Ended
- Style: Modern
- Materials Specification: Manufactured from high quality lucite 5mm acrylic
- Length: 1800mm
- Width: 800mm
- Depth (to overflow): 375mm
- Height: 450mm
- Weight: 22 Kg (not including whirlpool system)
- Capacity: 241 Litres
- Tap Holes: Suitable for tap hole drilling by your installer, comes as standard without tap holes
- Waste & Overflow Holes: Pre-drilled
- Finish: White
- Features: Encapsulated Baseboard and re-enforced edges for increased strength and stability
- Includes: Legset for easy installation
- Excludes: Taps & Waste Kit (See additional items)
- OPTIONS: Optional Bath Screens are available on this item.
- Number of Jets: 11 Whirlpool Jets
- Jet Position: 4 Side Jets, 5 Back Jets and 2 Foot Jets (PLEASE NOTE: Positions may vary, images are for illustrative purposes only)
- Controls: Pnuematic on/off control
- Pump: Optimum drain down for hygiene purposes
- Pipework: Included
- Accreditations: Manufactured in the UK to British Standards ISO9000, quality assured
- Also Available: A number of upgrade options, including lights and heaters (see matching items)
Please Note: Actual jet, filter and control position may vary. Images for illustration purposes only.
Please be aware that this product is on SPECIAL ORDER only. Any cancellation of orders after purchase will result in a 50% restocking charge. Please see our Terms & Conditions for more information.
Please Note: All sizes are approximate and should be used for guidance only.