Better Bathrooms Steam Shower Prize Draw TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants agree that Facebook shall have no liability in respect of this draw.
2. Entrants to the promotion are bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except employees (and their families) of BetterBathrooms (UK) Limited, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with either BetterBathrooms (UK) Limited or the prize draw.
4. Participation is limited to three entries per person with a maximum of one entry per method below; • Comment on the BetterBathrooms (UK) Limited official Facebook page. • Sign up to the BetterBathrooms (UK) Limited mailing list. • Submit your details in store at a BetterBathrooms (UK) Limited showroom – details of which can be found by visiting betterbathrooms.com/showrooms.
5. No purchase necessary.
6. Prize draw details form part of these terms and conditions.
7. The prize draw runs from 30/05/2017 until 23.59 on 11/06/2017.
8. The winner will be notified through their social media account or email by 13/06/2017.
9. The prize is a brand new 900 Quadrant Steam Shower Cabin with 6 Body Jets, all applicable warranties and our standard delivery.
10. The winner will be selected at random.
11. The winner must redeem their prize within one month of notification. Failure to claim within this time period will result in loss of the prize. BetterBathroooms (UK) Limited will not be responsible for delay caused by third parties.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
13. Failure to respond and/or provide details for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
14. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered, unless agreed in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
16. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter’s control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
17. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winner for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
18. The winner agrees to the use of their name, location and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by BetterBathrooms (UK) Limited relating to any post-winning publicity, including posting a photo of the product and creating a written or video review without additional remuneration.
19. Use of a false name or details will result in disqualification.
20. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the prize draw. No group, mass or software entries will be accepted.
21. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
22. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer, network or software failure which may restrict or delay entry.
23. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
24. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this prize draw.
25. This prize draw, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
26. The promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the Terms and Conditions of prize draws at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the prize draw.
27. Prize draws may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
28. The Promoter is BetterBathrooms (UK) Limited, Head Office: Horizon Park, Greenfold Way, Leigh, Wigan, WN7 3XJ, registration number 04986428.
29. Details of the winner will be available by writing in to the Promoter at the Promoter’s address, no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the prize draw. Only the first name and town of the winner will be disclosed.
30. By entering this prize draw, you declare that BetterBathrooms (UK) Limited has permission to provide you with information relating to goods and services which may be of interest to you including but not limited to email marketing communications.