All about me
- Modern vertical double panel radiator with eight rounded bars
- Space saving design with a projection of only 79 mm
- 2392 BTU – perfect for medium sized rooms
- Easy to maintain – can be cleaned repeatedly without affecting quality or finish
- Enamelled steel for durability - scratch, stain, impact, chemical, acid and UV resistant
- 10-year warranty is included for added peace of mind
- Overall dimensions: H1600 x W240 x D79 mm
- Style: Modern
- Type: Double vertical
- Number of bars: 8 (front & back)
- Bar shape: Flat rounded
- BTU: 2392
- Watts: 701
- Colour: Anthracite
- Finish: Enamel
- Material: Mid-steel
- Weight: 14.34 kg
- Fixtures included: Yes, supplied with wall brackets
- Instructions included: Yes
- Warranty: 10 years
How much heat will I need?
All radiators have a BTU rating, which essentially tells you how much heat they can generate. But how do you know how many BTUs you'll need to effectively heat your room? Easy! Simply click here to use our BTU calculator and find out in seconds.
What is a BTU?
BTU stands for British Thermal Units and represents the level of heat a radiator provides. The required BTU level to heat your room will influence the size of your radiators. Fortunately, we offer numerous options in all shapes, styles and sizes for you to find one that's right for you.
How is it calculated?
This figure is calculated by taking into consideration the dimensions of your room (width, length, height) and the type of windows (such as single or double glazing). You can either use one radiator to reach the total BTU level required, or a number of radiators which reaches the required BTU level when added together - let's get to it!
Why do I need to work out my BTU?
It's important that you get to grips with what BTU you will need in your room as you want to achieve the goldilocks effect – not hot, not cold but just right! If you're overheating your room, you'll probably see your bills increase too. It definitely helps to consider the space that you have before making a final decision.
If you are still unsure of how much heat you may need please use our BTU Calculator below.
Click here to calculate.
Please select your desired room:
Please select the correct measurement type, and input the height, width and length.
Please check the following questions and answer correctly, as this will affect your quote.
Total: 0 Watts