Features we love
- Freestanding, giving flexibility when it comes to bathroom layout
- Curved and contemporary design makes a statement in the bathroom
- The double ended style offers a comfortable soak at either end of the tub
- Made from high quality, 2 layers of 3mm acrylic reinforced with fibreglass which makes it resistant to staining, chipping, and cracking
- Rest assured in the quality with a 5 year guarantee
All about me
Creating a grand statement in modern and traditional bathrooms alike, with the Almada grey freestanding bath. Offering class and sophistication to help you bathe in style and comfort, its smooth curves and double-ended shape creates a minimalist tub that can be relaxed in at either end or together.
With no pre-drilled tap holes you can position your taps anywhere you choose, out of the way, so not to interrupt your relaxing soak. Taps and a waste aren’t included with this bath, giving you the freedom to choose the floor standing or wall mounted tap style that best suits your taste.
Made from high quality 2 layers of 3mm thick acrylic which is reinforced with fibreglass, you can rest assured this modern tub will last the test of time without cracking as well as being more resistant to stains or chipping. In a matt grey it’s easy to coordinate with other bathroom items and it includes adjustable feet for you to achieve a perfectly level fit, regardless of your floorboards.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H580 x W750 x L1655 mm
- Bath type: Freestanding double ended
- Pre-drilled tap holes: No
- Suitable to drill tap holes: Yes
- Waste included: No
- Material: Acrylic
- Colour: Grey
- Warranty: 5 Years