Features we love
- Traditional Victorian-inspired design with a modern twist
- Tongue-and-groove side panels and a matt grey finish is timeless
- At only 226mm depth, it's compact size is the perfect space saving storage solution for your cloakroom or en-suite
- The soft closing mechanism prevents slamming and unnecessary wear and tear
- Fully assembled unit for your convenience and simple to install
This bundle includes:
Vanity unit and basin
All about me
Enhance your bathroom with this Baxenden floor standing vanity basin unit. Characterised by a classic tongue-and-groove side panelling, cup style handles, an ornate front skirting and a matt grey finish, it has that traditional meets modern styling that'll look great in any style of bathroom.
The single door, with stylish metal button handle opens to a handy internal shelf to store your bathroom essentials. There're even soft-closing hinges to prevent them slamming, providing a quieter closure. The imitation drawer to the top adds additional flair.
A high-quality ceramic inset basin is included, which has one side tap hole; a tap isn't included, so you're free to choose one of your choice. This vanity unit requires no assembly, secure the basin then install your chosen tap and get to using it right away. It matches a wide range of other Baxenden products to complete the perfect look.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H850 x W392 x D226 mm - Please note, the width of this basin measures 406mm due to an overhanging lip. However, the main footprint is 392mm.
- Colour: Matt Grey
- Cabinet finish: Matt and chrome (handle)
- Cabinet material: Water resistant engineered wood
- Door fitting: Right-hand
- Basin material: Ceramic
- Basin finish: White
- Tap holes: 1
- Tap type required: Mono basin mixer (and an unslotted or freeflow basin waste )
- Tap included: No
- Assembly required No
- Not included: Tap and waste
- Guarantee: 5 years