Cube Triple Valve with 175mm Square Shower Valve, Ceiling Arm, Filler & Overflow
Triple valve with ceiling fixed square shower head and Overflow Filler. The Cube thermostatic shower valve is used to control two outlets either individually or at the same time. The valve incorporates thermostatic control in the centre with 2 on off controls either side. If using both sides open at the same time you will require a minimum pressure of 1.5 Bar. Gravity fed systems are therefore unsuitable unless the pressure is boosted with the use of a shower pump. The Cube Triple Concealed Shower Valve allows total control and is perfectly complimented by the Quadrato Shower Head and the Freeflow bath filler with push button waste and overflow.
Concealed 3/4" triple shower valve
- Thermostatically controlled
- Built in anti-scald device
- Suitable for water systems between 1.0 and 4 bar pressure
- Suitable for combi boilers
- Suitable for unvented mains pressure systems
- Suitable for use with Shower Pumps
- Manufactured from solid brass with a chrome finish
- Can be used to operate two seperate outlets independently
Quadrato Shower Head with Ceiling Arm
- 175mm Square Shower head
- Solid Brass Ceiling Arm - chrome plated
- Comes complete with swivel to allow shower head adjustment
Overflow Bath Filler
- Push button waste & overflow
- Chrome finish
See diagram for dimensions - All sizes are Approximate and are intended as a guideline only.
We do not recommend installing or positioning any pipework prior to receipt of valve.
Please Note: All sizes are approximate and should be used for guidance only.