Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Features we love
- Freestanding, gives you flexibility when it comes to your bathroom layout
- Traditional roll top design and ornate chrome finish feet makes the perfect focal point
- Double-ended, there’s more room to spread out or even share your tub
- Offers a comfortable soak at either end of the tub as tap and waste are central
- No pre-drilled tap holes, giving you freedom to pair with any of our wide range of taps
- Made from high-quality thick acrylic that’s resistant to staining, chipping, and cracking
All about me
Create a grand statement with this traditional freestanding bath. Roll topped and double-ended, there are no harsh edges to catch on, giving you a luxurious and relaxing experience at either end or together. With a glossy finish and beautifully ornate claw and ball feet it makes the perfect centrepiece in any bathroom.
Taps, waste or overflow aren’t included, which gives you the freedom to style as you wish. There’re no pre-drilled tap holes either, so you have the option to position your bath taps, on the bath itself, freestanding or mounted on the wall. Made from high quality, sanitary grade acrylic, average 10mm wall thickness so you can rest assured this traditional tub will last the test of time, without staining, cracking or chipping. In brilliant white, it’s easy to coordinate with other bathroom items.