Elena Beta Heat Traditional Radiator
The Elena Beta Heat traditional radiator is an elegant heating option for the most stylish of bathrooms. It comes with the appropriate wall mounting fixings and offers a heat output of 785 BTUs.
- Style: Traditional
- Materials Specification: High grade, low carbon steel
- Height: 658mm +/-2
- Width: 658mm +/-2
- Projection: 155mm +/-2
- Pipe Centres: 585mm +/-1
- Gross Weight: 6.3Kg
- Net Weight: 5Kg
- Finish: Chrome
- Output: 785 BTUs
- Tube Thickness: 1.5mm
- Includes: Fixings
- Excludes: Radiator Valves
- Accreditations and Testing:
- Low carbon steel is used for all our towel rails
- 5 layered European Standard plating process
- Chrome plated to exceed 200 hours of neutral salt spray testing.
- Factory ISO9001:2008 compliant quality management system
- Tested to and manufactured in accordance with BS EN 442 standards
- Safety tested at 15 bar pressure
- Compatible for use on all UK heating systems that are tank fed or combination systems
NOTE: This product can be fitted to a central heating system provided that it has been treated with a Corrosion inhibitor. If you are unsure whether your system has been or can be treated please seek advice from a qualified plumber.
Please Note: All sizes are approximate and should be used for guidance only.