Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
What stands out
- A sleek, stylish and space-saving alternative to traditional forms of personal heating
- Portable curved design gives you an immediate boost of heat whenever you need it, whether at home or in the office
- It's reliable, safe and offers loads of health benefits, including reduced joint stiffness and increased blood circulation
- Gently warms you and other physical objects, rather than the air, for a more even, longer-lasting natural warmth
- Operates at a fraction of the cost of conventional heating, saving you money on your energy bills!
- Prevents airborne allergens from circulating around the room, leaving you with a healthier environment
- Almost maintenance free - there's no moving parts, pipes or pumps required, meaning there's less to go wrong
If you're looking for a safe, stylish and efficient alternative to common personal heaters, then this curved infrared panel is exactly what you need. It uses harmless infrared rays to heat objects directly, rather than warming the air like most common radiators, creating a long-lasting natural warmth that you feel the instant the moment you switch on the panel. Heat is then released slowly and evenly back into the room over time from the furniture, walls and floors, eliminating any hot and cold spots in the process.
Thanks to the way in which it works, not having to heat the air, the heater is incredibly cheap to run and great for allergy sufferers, as it prevents airborne allergens from circulating around the room. The infrared panel can also bring about positive health for anyone that suffers from high blood pressure, poor blood circulation and joint stiffness.
It's portable and lightweight enough to pick up and move from room to room and boasts a curved panel design that helps project the heat, so you can position it at the other side of the room and still feel the benefit. There's no moving parts or pipework required, simply plug it in and away you go. Plus, it's made from powder-coated aluminium and backed by a 10 year manufacturer's warranty for added peace of mind.
- Wattage: 400W
- Heat Coverage: 6 m2
- ERP energy rated: A+
- Dimensions: H550mm x W500mm x D175mm
- Weight: 3kg
- Finish: Black
- Material: Powder-coated aluminium
- Warranty: 10 years