Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
This is a graded product. A1 products are "as new" but have been box opened. All A1 products will be fully bubble-wrapped for transportation.
Features we love
- There's plenty of room to hold multiple towels at once across the 14 horizontal panels
- The flat panel profile and ladder-effect design lends itself to modern bathrooms
- Durable high quality chrome finish helps show off your towel rail in all its glory
- Its dual fuel so you can have it run off your electric in the summer without needing to switch your whole heating system on
- Comes with a free 5 year warranty included for added peace of mind
All about me
With its simple and modern twist, this chrome finished heated towel rail is perfect for family bathrooms. It boasts 14 horizontal bars that are capable of holding multiple towels at a time and can even be used to dry your damp laundry. The radiator works on both your central heating system and an electric connection, giving you the best of both worlds, so you can choose to heat it up in the warmer summer months without the need to turn your central heating on. Plus, its also backed by a 5 year guarantee against manufacturing defects for added peace of mind.
- Dimensions: (L) 800 x (W) 500mm
- BTU output: 806
- Rails: 14
- Radiator style: Contemporary
- Vertical pipe radius: 30 x 40mm
- Horizontal pipe radius: 22mm
- Pipe projection from wall: 95mm
- Maximum working pressure: 8 bars
- Included: Instructions, fixings, wall plugs, blanking and bleed plug
- Excluded: Radiator valves
- Material: Mild steel
- Finish: Polished chrome
- Fuel: Dual Fuel
- Warranty: 5 year
How much heat will I need?
All radiators have a BTU rating, which essentially tells you how much heat they can generate. But how do you know how many BTUs you'll need to effectively heat your room? Easy! Simply click here to use our BTU calculator and find out in seconds.
What is a BTU?
BTU stands for British Thermal Units and represents the level of heat a radiator provides. The required BTU level to heat your room will influence the size of your radiators. Fortunately, we offer numerous options in all shapes, styles and sizes for you to find one that's right for you.
How is it calculated?
This figure is calculated by taking into consideration the dimensions of your room (width, length, height) and the type of windows (such as single or double glazing). You can either use one radiator to reach the total BTU level required, or a number of radiators which reaches the required BTU level when added together - let's get to it!
Why do I need to work out my BTU?
It's important that you get to grips with what BTU you will need in your room as you want to achieve the goldilocks effect – not hot, not cold but just right! If you're overheating your room, you'll probably see your bills increase too. It definitely helps to consider the space that you have before making a final decision.
If you are still unsure of how much heat you may need please use our BTU Calculator below.
Click here to calculate.
Please select your desired room:
Please select the correct measurement type, and input the height, width and length.
Please check the following questions and answer correctly, as this will affect your quote.
Total: 0 Watts