Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Features we love
- Clean, contemporary and seamless design with easy handleless opening
- A depth of only 255mm it's the ideal solution for bathrooms that are tight on space
- Ample storage space with one shelf and two compartments to store your toiletries
- Soft closing mechanism prevents slamming and unnecessary wear and tear
- Crisp mist gloss finish reflects the light beautifully, and it's easy to clean too
- Fully assembled unit for your convenience and simple to install
All about me
This Portland floor standing vanity unit is both practical and stylish. Compact in design, it'd be perfectly placed in smaller bathrooms that are tight on space such as cloakrooms or en-suites at is has a projection of only 255mm.
The vanity unit includes a white resin basin which has one tap hole; a tap isn't included, so you're free to choose the tap of your choice. With an integrated handle giving it that seamless look, it opens up to ample storage space with one shelf and two compartments to discreetly store your toiletries or bathroom essentials. It even has a soft closing mechanism to prevent slamming and provides a quieter closure.
This vanity unit requires no assembly, simply secure the basin then install your chosen tap and get to using it right away. Why not match to the 400mm wall hung mirrored cabinet to complete the perfect look.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H818 x W410 x D255mm (give or take -/+ 3mm per measurement)
- Colour: Light grey
- Cabinet finish: Light grey gloss painted
- Cabinet material: Moisture resistant wood combination
- Basin material: Gel coat composite resin
- Basin finish: White
- Tap holes: 1
- Tap type required: Mono basin mixer
- Tap included: No
- Total weight assembled: 18.28kg
- Assembly required No
- Not included: Tap and waste
- Guarantee: 5 years