Features we love
- Vertical towel rail lets you make the most of your space
- Wall mounted with 7 flat panels and a chrome finish
- Made from mild steel and has 696 BTU heat output
- Dual fuel for central heating and electric systems
- Also available in black and anthracite
- Please note that a heating element must be purchased to make this towel rail dual fuel.
All about me
Its wall mounted vertical design will optimise your wall and floor space, and heat plenty of towels on demand. It boasts a contemporary look with its 7 flat panels that provides a generous heat output of 696 BTU. This bathroom radiator is made from mild steel, and is dual fuel so can be used with central heating systems, or add a heating element to make it electric. Valves aren’t included, giving you the freedom to choose straight or angled. Plus, it comes with a 2 year guarantee.
Need to know
- Radiator Dimensions: H800 x W450 x D62mm
- Radiator Type: Straight Towel Rail Radiator
- Radiator Colour: Chrome
- Radiator Material: Mild
- Bars: 7
- BTU: 696
- Watts: 204
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Supplied with wall brackets
- Tested to BS EN 442 standards
- Suitable for any central heating systems
- All components use British standard fittings
How much heat will I need?
All radiators have a BTU rating, which essentially tells you how much heat they can generate. Use our handy BTU calculator below to work out what size you need.
What is a BTU?
BTU stands for British Thermal Units and represents the level of heat a radiator provides. The required BTU level to heat your room will influence the size of your radiators. Fortunately, we offer numerous options in all shapes, styles and sizes for you to find one that's right for you.
How is it calculated?
This figure is calculated by taking into consideration the dimensions of your room (width, length, height) and the type of windows (such as single or double glazing). You can either use one radiator to reach the total BTU level required, or a number of radiators which reaches the required BTU level when added together - let's get to it!
Why do I need to work out my BTU?
It's important that you get to grips with what BTU you will need in your room as you want to achieve the goldilocks effect – not hot, not cold but just right! If you're overheating your room, you'll probably see your bills increase too. It definitely helps to consider the space that you have before making a final decision.
If you are still unsure of how much heat you may need please use our BTU Calculator below.
Click here to calculate.
Please select your desired room:
Please select the correct measurement type, and input the height, width and length.
Please check the following questions and answer correctly, as this will affect your quote.
Total: 0 Watts