Features we love
- Thin and compact design proves ideal for awkward tight spaces
- With a 1642 BTU output its ideal for heating the average bathroom and small spaces in the home
- Minimalist flat panel design will add a contemporary touch to your space
- In clean fresh white it has an unobtrusive design
- Comes with a free 5 year warranty included for added peace of mind
All about me
Compact and slim, this perfectly proportioned radiator is ideal for tight and awkward spots around the home. The minimalist design with 8 flat panels provides a contemporary look, and in crisp white it’s fairly unobtrusive, enabling you to apply it to any room in the home.
It works via central heating and it heats quickly and efficiently with its 1642 BTU heat output, which also makes it ideal for heating the average size bathroom and small spaces around the home – the average bathroom only requires a total of 1700 BTU’s. Made from high grade low carbon steel it offers superior quality, providing excellent heating and style for years to come. It’s also backed by a 5 year guarantee against manufacturing defects for added peace of mind.
Need to know
- Dimensions: L600 x W600 mm
- Radiator style: Contemporary
- Panels: 8
- Fuel: Central heating
- Heat output: 1642 BTU
- Material: High grade low carbon steel
- Finish: White
- Vertical pipe radius: 68 x 12 mm
- Horizontal pipe radius: 38 mm
- Pipe projection from wall: 75 mm
- Maximum working pressure: 3 bars
- Included: Instructions, fixings, wall plugs, blanking and bleed plug
- Not included: Radiator valves
- Warranty: 5 Years
How much heat will I need?
All radiators have a BTU rating, which essentially tells you how much heat they can generate. But how do you know how many BTUs you'll need to effectively heat your room? Easy! Simply click here to use our BTU calculator and find out in seconds.
What is a BTU?
BTU stands for British Thermal Units and represents the level of heat a radiator provides. The required BTU level to heat your room will influence the size of your radiators. Fortunately, we offer numerous options in all shapes, styles and sizes for you to find one that's right for you.
How is it calculated?
This figure is calculated by taking into consideration the dimensions of your room (width, length, height) and the type of windows (such as single or double glazing). You can either use one radiator to reach the total BTU level required, or a number of radiators which reaches the required BTU level when added together - let's get to it!
Why do I need to work out my BTU?
It's important that you get to grips with what BTU you will need in your room as you want to achieve the goldilocks effect – not hot, not cold but just right! If you're overheating your room, you'll probably see your bills increase too. It definitely helps to consider the space that you have before making a final decision.
If you are still unsure of how much heat you may need please use our BTU Calculator below.
Click here to calculate.
Please select your desired room:
Please select the correct measurement type, and input the height, width and length.
Please check the following questions and answer correctly, as this will affect your quote.
Total: 0 Watts