Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Features we love
- Offers the best of both of worlds merging a towel rail with a radiator to heat both your room and towels
- The stylish chrome frame adds a contemporary twist to a traditional design
- Delivers outstanding heat output to make your living space cosy and warm in no time at all
- Comes with a free 5 year warranty included for added peace of mind
This traditional towel rail radiator oozes style and charisma from every angle. It features a classic high quality chrome finished frame with built-in towel rail and a period style white column insert to recreate the charm of yesteryear. This stunning radiator also packs a punch with a powerful 3275W output, so you can enjoy a warm and inviting bathroom as well as a toasty warm towel, ready for when you step out of the bath or shower. It also comes with a 5 year guarantee that protects against manufacturing defects, so you can be confident that it'll work year in, year out, without fail.
- Dimensions: (L) 1130 x (W) 553 x (D) 230mm
- BTU output: 3275
- Bars: 7
- Rails: 1
- Radiator style: Traditional
- Round tube for the frame: 32mm
- Round tube for insert: 25mm
- Pipe projection from wall: 230mm
- Maximum working pressure: 6 bars
- Included: Instructions, fixings, wall plugs, blanking and bleed plug
- Excluded: Radiator valves
- Material: Mild steel
- Finish: Chrome/White
- Fuel: Central heating
- Warranty: 5 year
How much heat will I need?
All radiators have a BTU rating, which essentially tells you how much heat they can generate. But how do you know how many BTUs you'll need to effectively heat your room? Easy! Simply click here to use our BTU calculator and find out in seconds.
What is a BTU?
BTU stands for British Thermal Units and represents the level of heat a radiator provides. The required BTU level to heat your room will influence the size of your radiators. Fortunately, we offer numerous options in all shapes, styles and sizes for you to find one that's right for you.
How is it calculated?
This figure is calculated by taking into consideration the dimensions of your room (width, length, height) and the type of windows (such as single or double glazing). You can either use one radiator to reach the total BTU level required, or a number of radiators which reaches the required BTU level when added together - let's get to it!
Why do I need to work out my BTU?
It's important that you get to grips with what BTU you will need in your room as you want to achieve the goldilocks effect – not hot, not cold but just right! If you're overheating your room, you'll probably see your bills increase too. It definitely helps to consider the space that you have before making a final decision.
If you are still unsure of how much heat you may need please use our BTU Calculator below.
Click here to calculate.
Please select your desired room:
Please select the correct measurement type, and input the height, width and length.
Please check the following questions and answer correctly, as this will affect your quote.
Total: 0 Watts