Features we love
- 14 jet whirlpool system creating a relaxing spa-like experience in your bathroom
- Three midi jets down both sides and four micro jets at both ends for body, back and foot massage
- Helps relieve muscle pain, tension and stimulates blood circulation
- With ‘child safety suction’ feature, tested to BS EN 12764:2004+A1:2008
- Pneumatic switch enables you to control the jets or turn them off altogether
- Hygienic – shaped pipework promotes maximum drainage
- Quality components with a 2-year guarantee for added peace of mind
- Includes pop up waste and overflow – no need to purchase separately
All about me
De-stress and unwind after a long day in this Burford whirlpool. With 14 directional jets, three midi-jets on each side and four micro-jets at the top and bottom, you can enjoy a full-body massage, from top to toe. Choose from soothing to vigorous, depending on your mood. Not only are aches and pains eased away, but the jets give you the feeling of floating thanks to the gentle bubbling effect, resulting in enhanced comfort, contentment and relaxation. Other benefits include increased circulation, curing tension headaches, regulating body temperature and many more, your very own hydrotherapy treatment. It’s double-ended too, which gives you the freedom to sit at either end or even share with a loved one.
Overflow and waste are built-in, there’re no pre-drilled tap holes either so you’re free to install the taps of your choice. It comes with an engineered leg set too. Don’t miss out, this bath should never be operated unless the jets are completely submerged in water.