Features we love
- Victorian-inspired vanity unit with a modern twist
- Tongue-and-groove side panels, matt white finish
- Two compartments to store your essentials
- Soft closing mechanism to prevent slamming doors
- Fully assembled unit, just add basin
All about me
Enhance your bathroom with this Baxenden floor standing vanity basin unit. Characterised by a classic tongue-and-groove side panelling, cup style handles, an ornate front skirting and a matt white finish, it has that traditional meets modern styling that'll look great in any style of bathroom.
The double doors, with stylish metal button handles open to an internal shelf to store your bathroom essentials. There're even soft-closing hinges to prevent them slamming, providing a quieter closure. The imitation drawer to the top adds additional flair.
A high-quality ceramic inset basin is included, which has one central tap hole; a tap isn't included, so you're free to choose one of your choice. This vanity unit requires no assembly, secure the basin then install your chosen tap and get to using it right away. It matches a wide range of other Baxenden products to complete the perfect look.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H842 x W590 x D385 mm - Please note, the width of this basin measures 610mm due to an overhanging lip. However, the main footprint is 590mm.
- Colour: White
- Cabinet finish: Matt and chrome (handle)
- Cabinet material: Wood
- Door fitting: Left-hand or right-hand
- Basin material: Ceramic
- Basin finish: White
- Tap holes: 1
- Tap type required: Mono basin mixer (and slotted basin wastes)
- Tap included: No
- Assembly required No
- Not included: Tap and waste
- Guarantee: 5 years