Grade A2 - Minor cosmetic damage. Will have minor marks and/or dents. Product is in full working order and will be securely packaged for transportation.
Features we love
- Thermostatic 2 outlet mixer shower set with a traditional round styling and brushed brass finish.
- Includes an exposed valve, shower wall arm, 200mm shower head, and adjustable height handset
- The central cross head controls the temperature while the top & bottom handles control each outlet
- High-quality brass construction ensures durability and long-term beauty.
- Pressure requirements min 0.5 bar, max 5.0 bar
All about me
This stunning bar shower valve with slide rail kit featuring round modern styling will make a statement in your bathroom. The brushed brass finish is on trend and adds a touch of luxury to your bathroom, including everything you need for a convenient mixer shower.
The valve is thermostatic, with an automatic shut-off in the event of either hot or cold water supply failure. It also means that when somebody in the house flushes a toilet or turns on a tap, the shower will maintain the temperature to prevent hot or cold bursts. With a pre-set temperature is 38 degrees, and a push-button override to 48 degrees for added safety. Bar Valve includes decorative shrouds/covers for around the fixings creating a neat look and concealing the tile or wall edge.
The coordinating slide rail kit has adjustable fixings, great for replacing your old brassware. This valve is suitable for combination boilers, pressurized systems, pumped systems, and gravity-fed systems (which may require a pump). Pair with other products from our Arissa range to create a seamless look.
Need to know
- Valve Dimensions: H: 40mm x W: 306mm x D: 40mm
- Rail Kit Dimensions: H: 919-100mm x W: 68mm
- Hose Length: 1.5m
- Material: Brass
- Number of Outlets: 1
- Shower Valve Colour: Brass
- Shower Valve Finish: Brushed
- Shower Valve Shape: Round
- Valve Weight: 1.78kg
- Thermostatic: Yes
- Warranty: 6 months
- Min Pressure & Flow Rate: 0.5 bar (flow rate of 5.5 litres)
- Max Pressure & Flow Rate: 5.0 bar