Features we love
- Hot and cold mixer tap with kettle-hot function
- Instant kettle-hot water at the touch of a button
- Child-lock feature with LED push-button activation
- Cool-touch technology offers added peace of mind
- High-spouted tap is perfect for filling taller pots
- WRAS approved
All about me
Save time with instant kettle-hot water from the new GROHE RED Duo single-lever, C-spout tap. This kitchen mixer delivers water heated to 99°C, perfect for a quick cup of tea, blanching vegetables or sterilising baby's bottles. The kettle-hot water function is activated via the child-safe touch buttons, while standard hot and cold water is controlled via a slim, forward-rotating lever.
It features a titanium M-size boiler that sits under the sink freeing up precious space on the work surface. Rated A for energy efficiency, you can also switch the boiler to Holiday Mode, where the temperature is limited to 60° C, ensuring further savings. The GROHE Red filter also reduces limescale and heavy metals in the water, prolonging the life of both tap and boiler.
This tap has an insulated tubular spout which creates a barrier between the hot water and the chrome surface so the entire outer surface of the tap is never too hot to handle. This safety measure is especially useful for children, who cannot always judge whether something they touch is dangerously hot.
Features GROHE SilkMove Technology
The GROHE SilkMove cartridge ensures precise control of water flow and temperature. The 28mm ceramic disks are coated with a Teflon lubricant for frictionless use, ensuring a lifetime of maintenance-free operation.
GROHE Starlight Technology
This tap has been coated using a unique plating process which ensures that the chrome finish and brass body move together as one. This results in a longer-lasting surface finish that will look brand new for years to come.
Need to know
- Brand: Grohe
- Height: 418mm
- Projection: 224mm
- Swivel area: 150°
- Finish: Chrome
- Boiler capacity: 3 Litres
- Min recommended pressure: 1 bar
- Max recommended pressure: 7 bar
- Tap installation: Monobloc
- Energy efficiency: Class A
- Power supply: 230V
- Power consumption: 2100W
- Standby power consumption: 15W
- Child lock: Yes
- Cool touch technology: Yes
- TUV certified: Yes
- WRAS approved: Yes
- Guarantee: 2 years