Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Features we love
- Enjoy a spa like shower with our Provo 3 outlet Shower tower
- This stunning shower tower incorporates a rainfall shower head, hand shower, and top and bottom massaging body jets to leave you feeling revived and refreshed
- Thermostatic temperature control means you can enjoy a safe and comfortable shower every time
- Matt black finish is the perfect “on trend” addition to your contemporary bathroom
- Sleek and streamlined “hotel style” look adds luxury to your bathroom
- Made from sturdy aluminium and a matt black finish.
- Thermostatic valve gives you the perfect temperature.
- Compatible with a wide range of shower enclosures.
- Fitted with a 38⁰C temperature stop for added safety.
All about me
Compatible with a wide range of shower enclosures, our Provo Shower tower is the perfect addition to your contemporary bathroom. Installed into your wall, this shower gives your style and safety. Fitted with a thermostatic valve with 38 degree temperature stop for added safety. With its built-in shower head, body jets, detachable hand shower and easy to use controls, this is perfect for everyday use for all the family. Its durable aluminium body with matt black finish makes it the perfect “on trend” shower for your bathroom.
Need to know
- Overall dimensions (installed): W150 x D500 x H1615 mm
- Shower hose length: 1.5m
- Style: Modern
- Shower shape: Squared
- Mounting: Wall hung
- Valve type / control: Thermostatic
- Flow control: Ceramic disc
- Shower options: Overhead, body jets and handset
- Inlet size: G 1/2"
- Outlet size: G 1/2"
- Colour: Black
- Finish: Matt
- Material: Aluminium (steel grade 304)
- Min Pressure & flow rate: 1.0 bar pressure required (flow rate of 6 litres per minute)
- Max Pressure & flow rate: 9.0 bar pressure required (flow rate of 9.7 litres per minute)
- Excludes: Waste (please see recommended accessories)
- Weight: 5.9kg
- BS or European standards: EN1111:1998
- Suitable for: Combination Boilers, Pressurised Systems, Pumped Systems, Gravity Fed Systems (which may require a pump)
- Fittings included: Yes
- Assembly required: Yes (instructions included)
- Warranty: 2 years