What stands out
- There’s no waiting around for the water to heat up – you’ll enjoy instant boiling water
- Perfect for a range of tasks from a morning brew to sterilising baby bottles
- Childproof push-and-turn handle stops little hands from getting burnt
- With an insulated design, you can easily and safely adjust the direction of the tap
- It’s height adjustable, so there’s less chance of splashing water as you pour
From coffee in the morning to pasta for dinner, the Quooker Nordic hot water tap helps to make everyday tasks quicker and easier, saving you energy and water while also making your kitchen safer along the way. Turn the tap on and you’ll be provided with boiling water instantly, which means there’s no waiting for the kettle to boil anymore.
In fact, your kettle will become a thing of the past. Perfect for making hot drinks, sterilising baby bottles, washing pans, boiling potatoes and much more, it’s one of those gadgets you didn’t think you needed but, after using it, you’ll wonder how you ever managed without one! Costing just 3p per day in standby mode, it’s cheaper than boiling a kettle and there’s no waiting around for the water to heat up.
Insulated, so you don’t burn your hand adjusting the direction of the tap, it’s extremely safe to use; you can even adjust the height to avoid any splashes. A childproof mechanism means your little ones aren’t going to burn themselves while an aerated flow means there’s more time to get your hands out of the way.
- Dimensions: H 405 x D 160 x Ø 18mm
- Finish: Chrome
- Dimensions: H 400 x Ø 150mm
- Capacity: 3L
- Heating-up time: 10 minutes
- Chrome instant boiling water tap
- Childproof push-and-turn handle
- Patented high vacuum insulation
- Use alongside a mixer tap
- 360° rotatable spout
- Tank voltage: 230V
- Tank wattage: 1600W
- Recommended pressure: 2-4 bar