Features we love
- Dual outlet exposed valve mixer shower with thermostatic temperature control
- Complete shower set with a round showerhead, round handsets, and an adjustable riser rail
- Thermostatic Cool Touch valve for a safer shower for all the family
- Made from solid brass and finished in polished chrome
- Requires Minimum water pressure 0.5 bar
All about me
Our Vira shower kit makes a stylish addition to any bathroom. It includes a modern rainfall type showerhead, slide rail, easy-to-use bar valve, shower hose, and a detachable sleek handset, perfect for everyday use. It is height-adjustable upon installation, and the showerhead is tiltable while it's in use, making it perfect for all the family.
The rounded valve is easy to divert between the overhead shower and the handset. The thermostatic valve cuts off if the cold-water supply fails, and has Cool Touch technology to prevent scalding, as the valve stays cool to touch. Thermostatic also means that your temperature will remain the same even if a tap is turned on or a toilet is flushed!
It's super easy to clean, with the option of unscrewing the shower head to clean, and the rubber inserts on both water outlets are easy-clean. Plus, with a chrome finish, it'll stay shiny for longer. Match with many of our other Chrome products.
Need to know
- Overall dimensions (installed): H820-1270mm x W278mm x D355mm (give or take -/+ 3mm per measurement)
- Shower head diameter: 200mm
- Shower type: Round
- Tap type: Thermostatic bar shower kit
- Shower options: overhead shower head or handset
- Inlet size: G1/2mm
- Outlet size: G3/4mm
- Thread connection size: 1/2"
- Number of outlets: 2
- Controls: Bar valve
- Shower Finish: Chrome
- Material: Solid brass, ABS and stainless steel
- Minimum pressure & flow rate: 0.5 bar (flow rate of 5.1 litres per minute)
- Maximum pressure & flow rate: 5.0 bar (flow rate of 16.6 litres per minute)
- Weight: 2.89kg
- Suitable for: Combination Boilers, Pressurised Systems, Pumped Systems, Gravity Fed Systems (which may require a pump)
- Assembly required: Yes (instructions included)
- Warranty: 3 year
Please note: Subject to a minimum of 0.5 bar