Aquafloe™ 6mm 1200 Sliding Shower Door
Sliding shower doors rarely offer better value than this one. Featuring chrome-finished profiles and with 6mm-thick glass, this durable product is easy on your bank balance, and extremely convenient for your home. The reason for this convenience is that it can be fitted either left or right-handed. Ideal for use in a shower recess, this 6mm, 1200 sliding shower door comprises a single, smooth action sliding door and a fixed panel. Adjustable between 1150 and 1190mm, the height of this item is 1850mm, and there’s no side panel, due to its convenient recess design. View This Product's Installation Instructions
View This Product's Installation Instructions
Why You’ll Love This Product:
- It’s been manufactured from 6mm-thick, toughened glass and conforms to BS6202 safety standards
- Chrome finished profiles ensure it looks great in any home
- Universal, left or right-hand fitting options ensure it’ll perfectly match your plans for your bathroom
- A full-length profile magnetic door enclosure allows for simple access
- Easy-release roller wheels mean quick installation and easy cleaning.
If those features aren’t enough to whet your appetite, this piece is also supplied with everything you need to get going in terms of installation. Arriving with rust-resistant, stainless steel screws and chromed cap covers, where required, the tray and waste is not included, but there’s a host of matching items available here on the site. For added reassurance that this is a product that will last, it’s undergone a host of industry-approved accreditation and testing. Here are just some of the tests it’s been put through:
- A sliding roller life test, to 250,000 times opening
- A waterproof and anti-leak assessment, to ensure it conforms to EN14428 standards
- A breakage test to conform to EN14428 standards.
Please note: the dimensions supplied reflect the overall width of the complete door panel, not the sliding door itself. All sizes are approximate and should be used for guidance only.
Do I need anything else to install this product?
- A slim line rectangular shower tray
- A dedicated 90mm high flow shower tray waste
- An eco-slide shower rail kit with Ecobar Valve
Of course, some essential tools may be required. On top of that we also recommend the following items:
- 1200 Sliding Door model comprises a single smooth action sliding door and a fixed panel
- Width: Adjustable between 1150 and 1190mm
- Height = 1850mm
- No Side Panel (Recess Design)
- Manufactured from 6mm thick toughened glass to conform to BS6202 safety standard
- Chrome Finished Profiles
- Universal, Left or Right Hand Fitting
- Chrome plated metal handles
- Full length chrome profile magnetic door closure
- Independent door adjustment for accurate alignment of the door
- Easy release roller wheels enabling quick installation and easy cleaning
- Supplied with rust resistant, stainless steel screws and with chromed cap covers where required
- Tray and Waste Not Included (see Matching Items)
- Accreditations & Testing:
- Sliding roller life test to 250,000 times opening
- Fully waterproof tested with anti-leak test to conform to EN14428
- Breakage test to conform to EN14428
- ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 14000: 2004 registered manufacturer
Please Note: Dimensions given reflect the overall width of the complete door panel, not the sliding door itself.
Please Note: All sizes are approximate and should be used for guidance only.