A stunning design with open bars is an ideal choice for any modern bathroom. To help utilise available space the Cobham can be mounted facing either left or right.
- H1800 x W500 x D118mm
- Design combines style and functionality.
- To help utilise available space the Cobham can be mounted facing both left and right.
- Suitable for any central heating system.
- Multiple towel space provides a busy bathroom with the perfect storage solution.
- All components use British standard fittings.
- Tested to BS EN 442 standards.
- Safety tested at 13 bar pressure. Normal household pressure is well under 5 bar.
- Suitable for any central heating systems
- Valves not included
- Warranty - 10 Years
How much heat will I need?
All radiators have a BTU rating, which essentially tells you how much heat they can generate. Use our handy BTU calculator below to work out what size you need.
What is a BTU?
BTU stands for British Thermal Units and represents the level of heat a radiator provides. The required BTU level to heat your room will influence the size of your radiators. Fortunately, we offer numerous options in all shapes, styles and sizes for you to find one that's right for you.
How is it calculated?
This figure is calculated by taking into consideration the dimensions of your room (width, length, height) and the type of windows (such as single or double glazing). You can either use one radiator to reach the total BTU level required, or a number of radiators which reaches the required BTU level when added together - let's get to it!
Why do I need to work out my BTU?
It's important that you get to grips with what BTU you will need in your room as you want to achieve the goldilocks effect – not hot, not cold but just right! If you're overheating your room, you'll probably see your bills increase too. It definitely helps to consider the space that you have before making a final decision.
If you are still unsure of how much heat you may need please use our BTU Calculator below.
Click here to calculate.
Please select your desired room:
Please select the correct measurement type, and input the height, width and length.
Please check the following questions and answer correctly, as this will affect your quote.
Total: 0 Watts