Features we love
- The Camden is an exceptional style tap with a luxury, traditional feel
- This style is timeless and has been a favourite for generations
- Manufactured from high quality solid brass with a polished chrome finish
- This elegant style delivers a high-end element to traditional bathroom
- Matching products available within the Camden range for a seamless look throughout your bathroom
All about me
This classic traditional bathroom tapware sets a highly sought-after style within the bathroom. Manufactured to an exceptional finish and designed for a clean, sophisticated look. It incorporates a modern design and the highest quality brass for a highly reliable and long-lasting operation. The Camden is elegant and high-end, well suited for traditional and country-style bathrooms. There are two stylish cross-head handles, one for hot and one for cold. Plus, the tap spout can rotate 360° meaning you can move the spout out of the way.
Complete your bathroom with other products in the Camden range.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H252.5 x W34 x D129 mm
- Material: Brass
- Weight: 1.625kg
- Aerator included: Yes, this helps keep the water flow consistent and uses less energy and water!
- Colour: Chrome
- Finish: Polished
- Shape: Round
- Waste Included: No, see recommended accessories
- Warranty: 3 years
- Cartridge Type: Ceramic Disk
- Minimum Pressure & Flow Rate: 0.5 Bar (7.74 per minute flow rate)
- Maximum Pressure & Flow Rate: 3.0 Bar (19.44 per minute flow rate)