Features we love
- Unique sit-in bath with showering area
- Anti-slip textured base for safety
- Reinforced seat at one end to soak legs and feet
- Ideal for smaller bathrooms or less-abled
- Alternative to a shower cubicle
All about me
This small sit-in inset bathtub is ideal for those with a smaller bathroom space, such as an en-suite or shower cubicle. As well as it being a great space-saver, it is undoubtedly comfortable and looks beautiful.
The integrated seat allows you to sit down whilst soaking your legs and feet, and makes it easier and safer to get in and out of the bath. The textured base makes it anti-slip and therefore suitable for children, the elderly or those less-abled.
Whilst the waste and overflow holes are pre-drilled, the tap holes are not pre-drilled, allowing you to choose from our wide range of taps and fit them where suits you best.
This is inset, so can be tiled around, or fitted with panels. Panels are not included and need to be bought separately, and cut to size. We sell panels which can be cut to your required size.
Need to know
- Dimensions: L1220mm x W720mm
- Bath type: Single Ended
- Panel Included: No, sold separately and cut to size
- Feet included: Yes
- Predrilled tap holes: No
- Suitable to drill tap holes: Yes
- Taps included: No
- Waste included: No, sold separately
- Bath Trap Included: No, sold separately
- Instructions included: Yes
- Material: Acrylic
- Finish: Gloss
- Colour: White
- Warranty: 25 Years